All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook for non-native English speakers wishing to expand their language skills in preparation for the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC(R) ). It provides exercises to help teach and build vocabulary related to the TOEIC(R) examination and also covers grammar, use of English, comprehension and spelling.
- Author BiographyRawdon Wyatt is the author of numerous other vocabulary preparation books, including ones for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL(R)) and the First Certificate in English (FCE) exams.
- Author(s)Rawdon Wyatt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight254 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.