All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Harry Harris
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2005
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Content Note1x8pp, 1 colour, 1 mono
- Table Of ContentsChelsea Football Club has been home to numerous football legends - Jimmy Greaves, Ray Wilkins, Peter Osgood, Gianfranco Zola and Frank Lampard, to name just a few. This South London institution will be 100 years old in 2005 and we are delighted to bring you this glorious celebration of all things Blue. Acclaimed football writer and Chelsea insider Harry Harris has the inside track on everything at Stamford Bridge and, in this unique book, he examines the birth of the club, the goals, the glory, the international influence and, of course, will bring us right up to date with the recent sweeping changes brought about by owner Roman Abramovich. He'll also take a look at the 2004/5 season, set to be a landmark one for the club. A must-have for any fan.
- Author BiographyHarry Harris is a bestselling author and award-winning journalist. He is Group Chief Football Writer at the Express, and the only writer ever to win the scoop of the season twice. He has also been British Sports Journalist of the year twice, runner-up once, as well as having won a string of other titles and awards. His most successful books have been Abramovich - The Chelsea Diary, Pele: His Life
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £11.76Trending at £12.40
- £9.95Trending at £10.40
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.65
- £14.35Trending at £15.05
- £10.31Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.