CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byS. D. Samant,Savita Ladage
- Table Of ContentsPreface / What is Process Orientated Guided Inquiry (POGIL)? / Learning in the Laboratory: Enhancing the Experience Through Contemporary Instructional Design Principles / Integrating the Nature of Science into Content-based Science Courses / A Scientific Approach to the Teaching of Chemistry / Chemistry Education: Indian Perspective / Pursuits and Perspectives in Science Education / Scientoonics and Scientoons: A New Science and a Novel Educational Tool / E-resources in Chemistry: The New Destination for Chemistry Educators / Semesterisation of Undergraduate Level of Education in Non-technical Institutions: Its Impact on Higher Education / A Cost Effective Design of Variable Current Source for Electrochemical Experiments for Graduate Students / Teaching Undergraduate Physical Chemistry Course using Concept Maps / Understanding Photochemistry / Problem Solving Skills / Designing a Laboratory Course for Undergraduate Chemistry / Molecular Modeling: A Tool to Understand Coordination Chemistry Effectively / Role of Computational Chemistry in Chemistry Education / Modern Teaching Trends in Chemistry at Undergraduate Level / Inception of a Multifaceted M.Sc. Programme in Chemistry / Teaching Green Chemistry Principles using Case Studies / Card Game as an Active Learning Tool in Basic Chemistry Course / The Desirability of a Unified Teaching Strategy for Electronic Structure Calculations in Quantum Chemistry and Condensed Matter Physics / Making Chemistry Teaching Relevant / Reaction Mechanisms and Stereochemistry: A Detailed Analysis of the Mumbai University Undergraduate Syllabus / Author Index.
- Author BiographySavita Ladage.: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai S. D. Samant.: Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.