Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.99+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by sshah54321
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the highly-successful Collins Advanced Modular Sciences series has been updated to match the latest specifications and is fully endorsed by AQA.
- Author BiographyThe Series Editor, Colin Chambers, is a Senior Examiner for AQA Chemistry. He is an ex-Head of Department for Chemistry and a well-known INSET provider. Lyn Nicholls is a teacher of chemistry working from KS3 to A/AS-level. She is a published author contributing to books and resource poacks at KS3 and beyond. Mary Ratcliffe is a lecturer in Science Education at the University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Lyn Nicholls,Mary Ratcliffe,Mike Hughes,Peter Harwood
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollins Advanced Modular Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date22/04/2010
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, tables, diagrams
- Weight831 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- xtanya2007x11 Aug, 2016by
Would definitely recommend World of Books!
Super quick postage, very good quality for being second hand, saved me a fortune as I bought a few for starting college. Thank you!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.