CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionNatural rubber has always been an important industrial material, but its value has increased with the demand for more sustainable materials. A wealth of research on the properties of natural rubber and how they can be best used. This important book summarises this research and its significance for the industrial applications of natural rubber.
- Author BiographyShinzo Kohjiya is a Professor Emeritus, Kyoto University, Japan. Yuko Ikeda is an Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry and Materials Technology, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing in Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight930 g
- Edited byShinzo Kohjiya,Yuko Ikeda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.