Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £93.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the formation, composition, properties and processing of the principal fossil and biofuels, ideal for graduate students and professionals.
- Author BiographyHarold H. Schobert is Professor Emeritus of Fuel Science, Pennsylvania State University, and Extraordinary Professor, Coal Research Group, North-West University. A recognized leading authority on energy technology, he has over 30 years of experience in teaching and research on fuel chemistry.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Harold H. Schobert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 b/w illus. 54 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.