All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible primer on multivariate statistics in the life sciences gives a full description of the general data analysis paradigm, from exploratory analysis to modeling to validation; covers other aspects of chemometrics; and supplies the relevant R code.
- Author BiographyRon Wehrens (1966) obtained a PhD in Chemometrics at the Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands. He was a lecturer in Analytical Chemistry at the University of Twente, and later an associated professor at the Radboud University Nijmegen. Since January 2010, he is group leader in Biostatistics and Data Analysis at the Fondazione Edmund Mach in San Michele all'Adige, Italy.
- Author(s)Ron Wehrens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.