All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore astonishing developments of a China village which is center of China's export industry, where more than 50,000 workers labor in modern factories, ruled by the village government. This title illuminates, in microcosm, the history of rural China.
- Author BiographyAnita Chan is a sociologist at the Australian National University. Richard Madsen is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, San Diego. Jonathan Unger is head of the Contemporary China Centre at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Anita Chan,Jonathan Unger,Richard Madsen
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note48 b/w photographs, 2 line illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.