All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reconstruction of the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago. Farber tells the story of the protests from the perspectives of the major protagonists--the Yippies, the National Mobilization to End the War, and Mayor Richard J. Daley and his police.
- Author(s)David Farber
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note28ill.1M.
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.