All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction for students and theatregoers of Chicano theatre, first published in 2000.
- Author(s)Jorge Huerta
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Theatre and Drama
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byDon B. Wilmeth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.