All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumbers from one to one hundred climb to the top of an apple tree in this rhyming chant.
- Author BiographyBill Martin Jr (1916-2004) has been called America's favorite children's author. He wrote more than 300 books for children, including the classic texts Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, illustrated by Eric Carle; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, illustrated by Lois Ehlert. Michael Sampson is a New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two books for young children, including Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 and The Bill Martin Jr Big Book of Poetry. He and Bill Martin Jr wrote many popular books together, including Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? and Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See? Michael Sampson lives in Flagstaff, Arizona. Lois Ehlert has created numerous inventive, celebrated, and bestselling picture books, including Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Holey Moley, The Scraps Book, Mice, Ten Little Caterpillars, RRRalph, Lots of Spots, Boo to You!, Leaf Man, Waiting for Wings, Planting a Rainbow, Growing Vegetable Soup, and Color Zoo, which received a Caldecott Honor. She lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Bill Martin,Michael Sampson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- FormatOther book format
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleChicka Chicka Book, A
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon and Schuster
- Weight409 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lois Ehlert
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £63.31Trending at £74.65
- £9.79Trending at £12.88
- £64.79Trending at £69.77
- £13.80Trending at £14.62
- £20.95Trending at £22.60
- £8.95Trending at £10.12
- £7.49Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.