All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionChild Health: A Population Perspective examines both the history of child health and the three dynamics that most define it: the principles and dynamics between children, families, and communities; social determinants of health; and life course health development.
- Author BiographyAlice A. Kuo, MD, PhD, MEd, is Associate Professor in the Departments of Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Health Policy and Management, and Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles. Ryan J. Coller, MD, MPH, is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Sarah Stewart-Brown, BM, BCh, BA, MA, PhD, FFPH, FRCPCH, FRCP, is Professor of Public Health at Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, UK. Mitch Blair, MBBS, Bsc, MSc, FRCP, FRCPCH, FFPH (hon), FHEA, is Professor of Pediatrics and Child Public Health at River Island Academic Centre for Pediatrics and Child Public Health, Northwick Park Hospital and Imperial College London.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight536 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlice A. Kuo,Dr. Mitch Blair,Prof. Sarah Stewart-Brown,Ryan J. Coller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.