All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the reality behind the often hysterical media coverage of child pornography, particularly that available via the internet.
- Author BiographyMax Taylor is Professor of Applied Psychology at University College Cork, and director of the COPINE Project. He is a Chartered Forensic Psychologist, with extensive experience of research in areas related to the criminal justice system. Ethel Quayle is a College Lecturer in the Department of Applied Psychology at University College Cork, and a researcher with the COPINE Project. She is a clinical psychologist with extensive experience of work with offenders.
- Author(s)Ethel Quayle,Max Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.