All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides authoritative and up-to-date coverage of the classification, causes, treatment and prevention of psychological disorders in children.
- Author BiographyBarry H. Schneider is Professor of Psychology at the University of Ottawa.
- Author(s)Barry H. Schneider
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight1450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.