All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the stresses of children and adolescents living in poverty, and varied cultures. This title conveys the message that shared understandings can promote well-meaning and well-reasoned intervention success in similar contexts across nations in which children and adolescents are growing up in complex and risky environments.
- Author BiographyUsha S. Nayar is Professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences in Mumbai, India. She has served as an expert for World Health Organization in the area of Mental Health and Social Change. Besides this, she has contributed to the formulation of many policies in India, such as the National Youth Policy, National Policy for Population and Family Welfare, and the National Child Labor Policy. Her website is www.usnayar.com and she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byUsha S. Nayar
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.