CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is an engaging exploration of how Bourdieu's key concepts - field, habitus and capital - help us re-think the status of childhood. The authors are committed to improving the social status and well-being of childhood in social, economic and political worlds that too often fail to accord children respect for their human rights.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Andre, National Fund for Scientific Research, Belgium Mathieu Hilgers, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Johanna Kiili, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland Abigail Knight, Institute of Education, University of London, UK Johanna Moilanen, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland Virginia Morrow, University of Oxford, UK Uma Vennam, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalam, India Mari Vuorisalo, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland Karen Winter, Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood and Youth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 225 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBerry Mayall,E. Brooker,Leena Alanen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.