All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between health and learning vis-a-vis theory, research, and practice.
- Author BiographyMARY E. WALSH is Professor in the Department of Counseling, Developmental and Educational Psychology, Lynch School of Education, Boston College, and Director of the Center for Child, Family, and Community Partnerships. She is the author of numerous books and articles. JENNIFER MURPHY is a doctoral student in counseling psychology at Boston College.
- Author(s)Jennifer Murphy,Mary E. Walsh
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.