All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE NO LOGO on FRONT PANEL FOR THIS There are books about research on bullying, and books that offer advice with only minimal reference to research. This book brings the two together-a practical book for parents that makes full use of the extensive research evidence available. An invaluable resource! Peter K.
- Author BiographyKen Rigby is Adjunct Professor of Research for the School of Education at the University of South Australia. A former teacher, Rigby has served as both a national and educational consultant in addressing problems of school safety and bullying in schools. He has published widely in both academic and professional journals, especially on peer victimization, and has written seven books on bullying including Bullying in Schools: How successful can interventions be? (2004, co-authored with Peter K. Smith and Debra Pepler).
- Author(s)Ken Rigby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.