All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in Clinical Child Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byConway F. Saylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; C.F. Saylor. Stress and Coping in Children and Families; B. Compas, J. Epping. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children and Adolescents; J. Keppel-Benson, T. Ollendick. Issues in the Assessment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children; A. Finch, Jr., T. Daugherty. Concepts of Death and Loss in Childhood and Adolescence; L. Gudas. Impact of Natural Disasters on Children and Families; R. Belter, M. Shannon. Technology-Related Disasters; W. Yule. Psychological Response of Children to Shootings and Hostage Situations; R. Rozensky, et al. Children and War; C. Swenseon, A. Klingman. Individual and Small Group Psychotherapy for Children Involved in Trauma and Disaster; H. Gillis. School-Based Intervention Following a Disaster; A. Klingman. Community Level Intervention in Post-Disaster; C. Joyner, C. Swenson. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.