All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren and Vulnerable Witnesses in Court Proceedings is a practical and concise handbook, written to aid practitioners in understanding the psychology of stress, to know the rights of victims and vulnerable witnesses, and to access appropriate support and help for them.
- Author BiographyA former Children Panel Solicitor, Dr Barbara Mitchels, PhD, LL.B, BACP Registered (Snr Accred), is a Fellow of BACP and the Director of Watershed Counselling Services in Devon. Barbara is author of several books, including Child Care and Protection: Law and Practice, 5th edition (Wildy, Simmonds & Hill 2012).
- Author(s)Barbara Mitchels
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight284 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.