All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised versions of papers presented at the 29th session of the International Standing Conference for the History of Education (ISCHE), Hamburg, 2007 --P. 5.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Christine Mayer is professor of Theory of Education and Gender at the University of Hamburg. Ingrid Lohmann is professor of History of Education at the University of Hamburg. Ian Grosvenor is professor of Urban Educational History at the University of Birmingham.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byChristine Mayer,Ian Grosvenor,Ingrid Lohmann
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.05Trending at £34.83
- £6.89Trending at £9.21
- £8.77Trending at £11.46
- £11.33Trending at £14.92
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.29Trending at £7.98
- £6.65Trending at £8.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.