All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1990
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichel Hersen,Robert T. Ammerman
- Table Of ContentsI. Introduction.- 1 Research in Child Abuse and Neglect: Current Status and an Agenda for the Future.- II. General Issues.- 2 The Epidemiology of Child Maltreatment.- 3 Trends in Legislation and Case Law on Child Abuse and Neglect.- 4 Research Directions Related to Child Abuse and Neglect.- 5 Social and Emotional Consequences of Child Maltreatment.- III. Risk Factors Associated with Child Abuse and Neglect.- 6 Sociological and Ecological Factors.- 7 Parental Psychopathology and High-Risk Children.- 8 Predisposing Child Factors.- IV. Prevention and Treatment.- 9 Prevention Programs.- 10 Treating the Abused Child.- 11 Treating the Child Abuser.- V. Conclusions.- 12 Future Directions.- Author Index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.