All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging source of information on the life courses of children and youths. Contributions reflect, amongst other things: demographic analyses and projections; dualitative aspects of children's lives; and children and youth in historical and cross-cultural perspective.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/08/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Life Course Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySandra L. Hofferth,Timothy J. Owens
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.