All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLevine presents the complicated elements and troubling implications of a problem that has come to be ignored or overlooked in American society, focusing especially on matters of occupational health and safety.
- Author BiographyMARVIN J. LEVINE is Professor of Industrial Relations, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland. He is the author or coauthor of ten earlier books, including Worker's Rights and Labor Standards in Asia's Four New Tigers.
- Author(s)Marvin J. Levine
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.