All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together ethnographers conducting research on children living in crisis situations in both developing and developed regions, taking a cross-cultural approach that spans different cities in the global North and South to provide insight and analyses into the lifeworlds of their young, at-risk inhabitants.
- Author BiographyManata Hashemi is a Postdoctoral Fellow at Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar. She is also a Research Associate at the Center for Ethnographic Research at the University of California at Berkeley, where she holds a Ph.D. in sociology. Martin Sanchez-Jankowski is professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byManata Hashemi,Martin Sanchez-Jankowski
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.