Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith an ethnographer's ear and a social critic's lens, Rhacel Salazar Parrenas illuminates the care deficit of the immigrant second generation, the children of transnational Filipino families left behind by mothers and fathers who labor in the global economy. -Eileen Boris, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Author BiographyRhacel Salazar Parrenas is Professor of Asian American Studies at the University of California, Davis. She is the author of Servants of Globalization: Women, Migration, and Domestic Work (Stanford, 2001).
- Author(s)Rhacel Salazar Parrenas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.