All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsks whether traditional observations about farm families apply to three hundred Iowa children who grew up with some tie to the land during the agricultural crisis of the 1980s, a time of widespread farm bankruptcies and factory closings. The answer, the authors show, is a resounding yes.
- Author BiographyGlen H. Elder Jr. is the Howard W. Odum Distinguished Research Professor of Sociology and research professor of psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Rand D. Conger is distinguished professor of psychology, human development, and family studies in the Family Research Group at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Glen H. Elder,Jr.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Mental Health & Development, Studies on Successful Adolescent Development
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note37 line drawings, 56 tables
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.