All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Abigail Marshall, an expert in the field and the mother of a dyslexic child, this book is a complete one-stop guide to ensure your child succeeds in the classroom and in life.
- Author BiographyAbigail Marshall manages several websites that deal with dyslexia. She is the mother of a son with dyslexia and has a BS degree in applied behavioural sciences. She lives in Pacifica, California.
- Author(s)Abigail Marshall
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleParent's Guide to... S.
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note20 illustrations, 2-colour illustrations throughout
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.