All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining social, psychological and child development aspects, this book provides a holistic view of how children develop agency.
- Author BiographyCarol van Nijnatten is a developmental psychologist and professor social studies of child welfare at the University of Utrecht. From 2004-2009 he was also professor of social work at Radboud University, Nijmegen. His current field of research is interactional analysis of professional interventions in child health care and child welfare. He published books and articles on child welfare; children of detained parents, psychodynamic developmental psychology, dialogical self theory and institutional communication.
- Author(s)Carolus van Nijnatten
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note0 black & white illustrations, 0 black & white tables, 0 black & white halftones, 0 black & white line drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.