All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Children's Book Corner series, this fourth volume provides a programme for those starting a read-aloud programme at home, in their classroom, or in a school or public library. It focuses on read-alouds for children aged 10-12. It provides book selection ideas, and pre-reading, while-reading and post-reading questions and activities.
- Author BiographyJUDY BRADBURY is an author and teacher. She is the author of three other books in this set for Libraries Unlimited as well as the children's math series, Christopher Counts.
- Date of Publication30/07/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note204 halftones, 21 figures, 2 line drawings
- Weight1338 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJudy Bradbury
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.