All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Karen C. Fuson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Cognitive Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsI Number Words.- 1 Introduction and Overview of Different Uses of Number Words.- 2 The Number-Word Sequence: An Overview of Its Acquisition and Elaboration.- II Correspondence Errors in Counting Objects.- 3 Correspondence Errors in Children's Counting.- 4 Effects of Object Arrangement on Counting Correspondence Errors and on the Indicating Act.- 5 Effects of Object Variables and Age of Counter on Correspondence Errors Made When Counting Objects in Rows.- 6 Correspondence Errors in Children's Counting: A Summary.- III Concepts of Cardinality.- 7 Children's Early Knowledge About Relationships Between Counting and Cardinality.- 8 Later Conceptual Relationships Between Counting and Cardinality: Addition and Subtraction of Cardinal Numbers.- 9 Uses of Counting and Matching in Cardinal Equivalence Situations: Equivalence and Order Relations on Cardinal Numbers.- IV Number Words, Counting, and Cardinality: The Increasing Integration of Sequence, Count, and Cardinal Meanings.- 10 Early Relationships Among Sequence Number Words, Counting Correspondence, and Cardinality.- 11 An Overview of Changes in Children's Number Word Concepts from Age 2 Through 8.- References.- Author Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.