All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1930s C G Jung embarked upon a bold investigation into childhood dreams as remembered by adults to better understand their significance to the lives of the dreamers. Jung presented his findings in a four-year seminar series at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. This title presents Jung's collected works.
- Author BiographyMaria Meyer-Grass is a Jungian analyst in private practice. Lorenz Jung now deceased, was a grandson of C. G. Jung and a Jungian analyst in private practice. Ernst Falzeder is a historian of psychoanalysis and the editor of The Complete Correspondence of Sigmund Freud and Karl Abraham, 1907-1925 .
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleJung Seminars
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus.
- Weight799 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLorenz Jung,Maria Meyer-Grass
- Translated byErnst Falzeder,Tony Woolfson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.