All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at examples including picture books, young adult novels, and DC Comics, this book explores ethnic, national, and heroic identities. It examines the ways in which cultural identities are constructed within young adult and children's literature about the attacks of September 11, 2001.
- Author BiographyJo Lampert is a Senior Lecturer with the School of Cultural and Language Studies at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Jo Lampert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChildren's Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 65
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.