All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on pupils' perceptions of their learning with trainee teachers to raise trainee awareness of their importance and provide a useful link between theory, research and practice.
- Author BiographyHilary Cooper is a Principal Lecturer and Head of Programme for Research in Education at St Martins College. Rob Hyland was until recently a lecturer in education at St Martins College. Currently he is engaged in a research project at the University of Newcastle.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHilary Cooper,Rob Hyland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.