All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with 100 pupils, this book explores children's religious identity and experiences in their own words. It provides valuable insights for educators and other professionals.
- Author BiographyGreg Smith is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Institutional Studies in the University of East London. He is currently working on research projects on faith communities. He is also increasingly involved on a voluntary and freelance capacity in community development, urban regeneration programmes, capacity building for churches and voluntary groups, inter-faith networking and church-based children's work.
- Author(s)Greg Smith
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.