All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis topical book comprehensively draws together diverse perspectives from key leaders in the field to address critical issues for children in relation to their rights, welfare and protection at a critical time in Ireland.
- Author BiographyKenneth Burns is deputy course director of the Master of Social Work and a research associate with the Institute for Social Science in the 21st Century at University College Cork. Deborah Lynch is course director of the Master of Social Work and a research associate with the Institute for Social Science in the 21st Century at University College Cork.
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteTables, black & white|Line drawings, black & white
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDeborah Lynch,Kenneth Burns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.