All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the circumstances in which the courts can and should give effect to the socio-economic rights of children.
- Author BiographyAoife Nolan is Professor of International Human Rights Law at the School of Law, Nottingham University and was previously a Senior Lecturer at Durham Law School.
- Author(s)Aoife Nolan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHuman Rights Law in Perspective
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight683 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.