All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpon its initial publication, Children's Testimony garnered widespread acclaim as a valuable resource for academics and practitioners alike. The second edition reflects the substantial progress made in the field over the past decade and includes the results of ongoing international research.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Lamb is Head of the Department of Social and Developmental Psychology at the University of Cambridge, UK. David J. La Rooy holds a Research Lectureship funded by the Scottish Institute for Policing Research at the University of Abertay Dundee, where he is responsible for the Forensic Psychobiology Degree. Lindsay C. Malloy is Assistant Professor of Legal and Developmental Psychology at Florida International University, US. Carmit Katz is Research Associate in Applied Developmental Psychology at the University of Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byCarmit Katz,David J. La Rooy,Lindsay C. Malloy,Michael E. Lamb
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.