All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores draws on original research to explore how children in middle childhood understand and experience sibling relationships.
- Author BiographyRosalind Edwards is Professor in Social Policy and Head of the Weeks Centre for Social and Policy Research at London South Bank University. Rosalind has researched and published widely on a range of issues concerning families, with a focus on the perspectives on family members, including children and young people. She has a particular interest in social divisions and diversity, social resources and social change.
- Author(s)Lucy Hadfield,Melanie Mauthner,Rosalind Edwards
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.67Trending at £9.24
- £6.49Trending at £6.57
- £7.79Trending at £9.17
- £3.62Trending at £4.79
- £7.19Trending at £7.35
- £7.14Trending at £8.08
- £9.79Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.