Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £4.36Trending at £5.05
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £4.44Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £6.95Trending at £8.75
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at parents looking for reading for their children, this is a guide to classic but often-overlooked children's literature. In a series of brief, enthusiastic appreciations, Noel Perrin reintroduces readers to works such as The Borrowers , Railway Children and Millions of Cats .
- Author BiographyNoel Perrin has published numerous articles and a dozen books on a variety of topics, including Solo: Life with an Electric Car (1994), and First Person Rural (1990) and its three sequels, A Noel Perrin Sampler (UPNE, 1991), and Amateur Sugar Maker (UPNE, 1972). He is presently Adjunct Professor of Environmental Studies at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Noel Perrin
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note1 Table.
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.