All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection seeks to put contemporary China-Africa relations in critical, comparative context and in doing so, it will go beyond descriptions of inter-regional trade and investment, large- and small-scale sectors, to ask whether structural change is underway.
- Author BiographyLi Xing is Director, Research Center on Development and International Relations, Department of Culture and Global Studies, Aalborg University, Denmark. Abdulkadir Osman Farah is currently an Assistant Professor, Research Center on Development and International Relations, Department of Culture and Global Studies, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Abdulkadir Osman Farah,Li Xing
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Timothy M. Shaw
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.