All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts how one woman's hope of building a new China gradually turned to disappointment, disillusionment and despair, reflecting the minds of China's intellectuals at the time.
- Author BiographyFrances Wong went to the mainland with her husband against the flow of the mass exodus in 1949 to help to build a new China. After her retirement in 1986 she spent fourteen years in California and came back to China in 2000 to see the developments in China and to write her autobiography.
- Author(s)Frances Wong
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteplate section of photos
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.00Trending at £25.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.