CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionChina's rapid economic growth has drawn global attention to its foreign policy. This book records, analyzes, and attempts to conceptualize, this phenomenal development in Chinese foreign policy and its impact on international relations, with the emphasis on China's active participation in multilaterally-oriented regional security regimes.
- Author BiographyHelen Lansdowne is Assistant Director at the Centre for Asia-Pacific Initiatives, and also lectures at the University of Victoria and at Camosun College. Guoguang Wu holds Chair in China and Asia-Pacific Relations at University of Victoria, where he is also Associate Professor of Political Science and History.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGuoguang Wu
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.