All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of China's cities and the place that urban space holds in China's imagination. This book emphasises the need to rethink the very meaning of the urban and the utility of urban-focused anthropological critiques during a period of unprecedented change on local, regional, national, and global levels.
- Author BiographyNancy N. Chen is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Santa Cruz.Constance D. Clark teaches Women Studies at San Francisco State University.Suzanne Z. Gottschang is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Smith College.Lyn Jeffery is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Anthropology at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight499 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byConstance D. Clark,Nancy Chen,Suzanne Z. Gottschang
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.