All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionWith China's rise to the status of world power, trade and political links between Africa and China have been escalating at an astonishing rate. This book provides an assessment of relations between China and Africa, and discusses the historical evolution of Sino-African relations in the period since the 1949 revolution.
- Author BiographyIan Taylor is Senior Lecturer in the School of International Relations, University of St. Andrews, and Associate Professor Extraordinary in the Department of Political Science, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. His most recent books are NEPAD: Towards Africa's Development or Another False Start? (2005), and Africa in International Politics: External Involvement on the Continent (Edited with Paul Williams, 2004).
- Author(s)Ian Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.