All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis IPE Classic considers one of the most pressing issues of the Twenty-First century: the relationship between domestic configurations of power and globalized production processes in shaping the process and implications of China's re-engagement with the global economy.
- Author BiographyShaun Breslin is Professor of Politics and International Studies and Director of the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation at the University of Warwick, UK. He is also Senior Scientist with GR:EEN and Associate Fellow at the Chatham House China Programme.
- Author(s)Shaun Breslin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.