All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together leading authorities and emerging young researchers, this book is aimed at students and scholars interested in the Chinese workplace and the impact that China is having on work internationally. It is the first textbook to use labour process analysis to examine work and employment in China.
- Author BiographyMingwei Liu is Associate Professor of Labour Studies and Employment Relations, School of Management and Labour Relations, Rutgers University, USA. Chris Smith is Professor of Organisation Studies and Comparative Management, School of Management, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Work and Employment
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 line drawings, 29 tables
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChris Smith,Mingwei Liu
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.