All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Nicola Meier
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHohenheimer Volkswirtschaftliche Schriften
- Series Part/Volume Number60
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1, 1 fig., num. tables
- Weight480 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: The East Asian Developmental States - A New Model of Economic Development - The Auto Industry in the Light of the Chinese Development Approach - Lessons from China's Model of Economic Development.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Nicola Meier, born in Boeblingen, Germany in 1977, studied Politics, Economics and Sociology at the University in Tuebingen, where she completed her Master degree. From 2003 until 2007, she worked as a doctoral candidate in the Economic and Market Intelligence Department at an automotive company in Stuttgart, where she is with the External Affairs and Public Policy team since 2008.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.