All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the key areas, all of which are linked, where China is grappling with institutional reforms as it opens up to the outside world.
- Author BiographyRussell Smyth is Professor of Economics and Director of the Asian Business and Economics Research Unit, Monash University. He has Honours degrees in Economics and Law from Monash University and a PhD in Economis from the University of London. His research interests include Chinese economic reform, law and economics and applied time series econometrics. He has published widely in these areas. He is Editor of Economic Papers, the policy journal of the Economic Society of Australia and Associate Editor of Asia Pacific Law and Economics Review. On Kit Tam is Professor and Associate Dean International, Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University. He is Co-Director of the Monash Governance Research Unit, and Director of China Research Center, Monash Asia Institute. His research interest is in corporate governance, China's economic reform, financial development and foreign investment policy. Malcolm Warner is Professor and Fellow, Wolfson College and Senior Research Associate, Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge. He has written extensively on management and is the Editor-in Chief of the International Encyclopedia of Business and Management. He is also Co-Editor of the Asia Pacific Business Review and is on the editorial boards of many international journals. Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu is Associate Professor and Director of the China Program in the Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University. She has published in papers in the areas of human resource management and international management. Her current research interests are globalization, marketization, social protection reform and their impact on management in China.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCherrie Jiuhua Zhu,Malcolm Warner,On Kit Tam,Russell Smyth
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.