All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionChina's Cultural Relics provides an illustrated introduction to ancient Chinese artifacts and the preservation of these relics in modern times.
- Author BiographyLi Li is a graduate of Peking University. A member of the China Archaeology Society and associate editor of Cultural Relics, published by the National Bureau of Cultural Relics of China, Li is the author of many books on the history of Chinese art and Chinese civilisation.
- Author(s)Li Li
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 colour illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine156 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.